WEEK #2: Getting Back In The Saddle

Being back in the swing of long hectic school days is back in full force. I am slowly starting to form a schedule that works for me and it will be interesting to see how this turns out..stay tuned! I have started to develop an idea of what I want to research this semester for my project, I am more excited than I discovered when it came down to doing my research into topics at first. I know I must give up my need for perfection during this whole experience with my research project since it is my first time doing a research project with such creative freedom. I do look forward to seeing what the next few weeks have in store for me, good wishes and positive thinking will always get me through! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle