WEEK 2: Shake It Up

 Good day, my fellow humans. The first week is long over and I can say I already can tell this semester is going to fly right by me. I am pleased with most of all my classes however my art class just might be the death of me. On a positive note, I have a strong idea of what I want to do for my project however I am still researching exactly what I am going to focus on. I came to the conclusion that cloning bacteria or GMOs is a glow-in-the-dark version. I have not exactly figured out if that is the angle I want to commit to so I am still in the thinking process but I have a start. However, I know exactly what I am not doing: working with plants of any kind. I just feel like I need some excitement in my life and plants do not do that for me but I still love them as decorations around the home. 

Here is a photo of the Venus Fly Trap babies Josh and I tried to grow last semester but ended in sadness because it takes months for this plant to grow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle