WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle

The past few weeks have come and gone by like a whirlwind to put it lightly. I just started my public speaking class this week... I am excited to see how this class will go since it is online so this should be interesting to say the less. It is already week three which has me lost for words because where did the time go? I am still in the process of finding out what my research topic will be but each week I have narrowed down my search to 5 choices. By next week I plan on having my top 2 and once I meet with Josh I can have a better idea of which one suits me better. I am giddier about landing an internship with a company or program that aligns with my final career goals.  

Comments

  1. Sierra,
    I agree! Where has the time gone? My chem class was a little behind everything else, so I can officially say everything is online. Time is such a tricky thing though. Its nice to hear you are narrowing down your research project , it takes a minute to decide so I am glad to hear you're taking your time. What are some of your options? If you are feeling up for sharing I would love to hear what you have on the table. Have a great week!

    Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up