WEEK 4: Germs Could Be Fun

 I have made the executive decision to explore bacterial transformation this year for my project. I am looking forward to seeing what I will experience during this whole experiment because this will be a completely new area of study for me, so it should be fun! 


I want to look at more than one bacteria but I do not know how that will go I first need to see if Josh will even let me explore this as an option but for now it is a part of my plans for this project and getting everything sorted out. 

Now it is time to start getting into collecting my samples of each bacteria or it may just be E. Coli( hopefully more than just E. coli). Also taking down my observations because the sooner the better I think because time is not on my side this semester for some reason I just feel like the weeks are passing me by so quickly. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle