WEEK 4: THE BIG IDEA

 Hello beautiful people! I have been doing so much it feels like I am in the matrix but it is just another week on earth. This week I finally met Josh about my infamous research project topic for this semester.  First I was taking on a tour of the lab which was a pleasant experience that I was not expecting yet wasn't mad at. I do love the way the lab makes me feel like I wanted to get right to work then and there but I was way too ahead of myself since I didn't have a topic before entering. Josh and I proceeded to speak about my different interests to get a feel for which project best suited me. It came down to two projects I couldn't decide from but I will say I am happy with my choice and hope I do not change my mind in the end however that is to be determined. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle