WEEK 5 : Plant Mom To The Rescue

 Hello! It has been an eventful past couple of weeks in my neck of the woods however things are calming down finally but not enough I am beyond ready for spring break! This week I did get a huge chunk of my project done which was very exciting for me. The topic I chose with the help of Josh is the Plant ECG. I am geeked to be working with plants in my project because I become a plant mom last year and have been obsessed with plants ever since. I am most looking forward to finding out if plants have a response to stressors put on them. 



Comments

  1. Sierra,
    This is SO cool! Josh is the best! He was so fun to work with last semester, I learned a lot from him and we had an amazing time growing yellow pear tomato plants, and then using a bat detector to see if we could hear them in sound proof environments. I am beyond excited for you, and wish you nothing but success! If you ever want to check out my paper I have a lot of good links on there about plant sensory and communication. Good luck!!! :)
    Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle