WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

 Hello everyone! This week has been an interesting week, to say the least, and it was jam-packed with adventure to write novel times three. I started working on my project with Josh this week and we are off to a wonderful start. I had no clue what flower to choose when Josh asked "what plant will you be studying?" Until one morning I walked to the lab and a hummingbird flew right in front of my face and starts feeding from the flower below as known as a Lantana. The real answer to Josh's question is the plant choose me in the end. I will be looking at aloe too which is kinda cool to me too because I use aloe for almost everything my skin, hair, scars, etc. so it will be nice to see what I discover. Now, that I am working for hands on my project I am more excited about it as time progresses and hope to find some captivating discoveries about Lantanas and aloe vera. 

Comments

  1. Hey Sierra!

    This is fantastic! I absolutely love Lantana, it comes in so many different colors and variations, its really special that you had a hummingbird fly so close. Those birds have always tripped me out, they are so small and precious! it's crazy. It will be fun to see what you end up doing with the aloe vera! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK 1: ZOOM