WEEK 3: FROM BAD TO WORSE

 The last week or so has not been in my favor whatsoever. First, it started with my car breaking down then I came down with a severe cold(that won't go away for some reason). I am still trying to push through and get all my schoolwork done so I do not fall behind in any of my classes but it is a lot harder when you do not have the strength to do so. In the meantime, I have picked a topic for my project I will be transforming bacteria to make colored pigments. I am excited to see how this project will turn out since it will be my first time working with bacteria since high school. I am looking forward to seeing how much fluorescent protein will appear in each bacteria. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle