WEEK 10: Another Round

A new week another lesson it feels like these days in my life. I am feeling the weeks fly me by intensely and I do not like this feeling however I am excited the semester is going to be done sooner it seems which is a tad bit exciting yet still a little stressful. However, being in the lab always makes things a bit better. This week I decided not to do a another round of my experiment just because I feel like the first time was special and doing it again will not be as magical as the first time. Which should not matter but to me it does and I feel like when you do things right why fix it so I am just going to do with my first data collection results for my paper. I have not finished a new section yet in my paper because I have been just so swapped with my other classes and work but I do have plans to work on it more next weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle