WEEK 11: Oh The Places We'll Go

Hii guys! The weather lately has been beyond beautiful hope yall are enjoying this as much as I am because it is a true treat, I love this time of year something about it is just so therapeutic. In the last week I have slowly started to work on my paper more. Here is a sample of my abstract – please let me know where I can improve or what tweks I should make to it! “Genetic bacterial transformation is a pivotal process in microbial evolution, biotechnology, and scientific research. This exploration aims to unravel the heritability of genetically modified traits within microbial populations. Following a meticulously designed protocol, non-pathogenic Escherichia coli (E. coli) were subjected to the introduction of the pGLO plasmid, carrying both the ampicillin resistance gene and the Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) gene. The experiment aimed to explore whether the transformed genetic material could be stably inherited over multiple generations. Notably, the results unveiled a singular glowing colony under UV light, suggesting the successful expression and heritability of the introduced GFP gene. The findings of this experiment add a nuanced layer to the ongoing narrative of genetic engineering and the intricate interplay between manipulated genetic material and microbial heredity.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle