WEEK 12: BRAVO

Oh boy it has been an eventful week in a half for me! I worked a big event in Las Vgeas which was amazing and everything I could have ever imagined but when I tell you I am exhausted it does not even makes sense how I was able to drive four hours home to Phoenix after a 12 hr shift for 4 days straight but I had no choice because school stops for no one. Even though I have not been physically in the lab I have been working on my paper a bit and I started a new section in my paper which is my research question since I haven’t had much time lately so I formulated my research question as “Is it possible for a genetically transformed organism to pass on its genetic makeup and traits to its offspring and future generations?” I have plans to add more to it bur for now this is a start..how are you guys papers coming along?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle