WEEK 14: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Here we are at the end of the road and it feels amazing!! I am so happy I made it to the end of the semester in one peice since this was one of the toughest semester for myself by far. I am proud of myself for just making it this far and I am just crossing my fingers I pass all my classes this year. I have had some high and lows this semester forsure but it was all worth it I can say. I am also satisfied with my project as well this year it went smooth from start to finish it could've went better. The only thing that would make me feel less of a champion in this moment is if I get news I did not pass organic chemistry so if anyone can put in a good word for me I would apperiate it greatly! Hope you guys have a wonderful winter break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle