WEEK 9: Where It All Begins

Hii everyone! Hope everyone is just as busy as I am with these midterms coming around the corner. I am hoping I pass this semester of organic chemistry with every bone in my body I will try to do my best to get it done if it is the last thing I do. I have been working on my paper here and there in between the time I am working and stressing about chemistry. I have been working on the more simple sections first because why not knock them out since they are the easiest. I have completed the materials section so far. In the meantime, Josh mentioned I can do another round of my experiment since it took a short amount of time to do my actual experiment but I do not know if I want to but I will keep you updated on what I decide in the few coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle