WEEK 2: Little By Little

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a smoother time getting back into the school flow of life again. It has been a bit of a struggle for me getting back into the school flow after winter break has been a bit like trying to jump back into a fast-moving river. As I reflect on my academic journey thus far, I must choose a banging project topic. Both biofuels and GMOs offer a chance to make a meaningful contribution to my understanding of scientific advancements. Biofuels could be the key to a more sustainable and eco-friendly future, while GMOs hold the promise of revolutionizing agriculture and medicine. The decision, however, is not just about the topics themselves but also about my interest and curiosity. As I weigh the pros and cons of each option, I find myself drawn to the potential impact of both biofuels and GMOs on our world. It's a tough choice, but I believe that the key lies in exploring what truly resonates with me and aligns with my academic and personal interests and whatever Josh thinks matters. I am positive I will have a good result regardless of what my topic choice will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle