WEEK 6: Everything in Moderation

Hi mates I know we all can feel spring break in our bones that is how close we are! It has been a process recovering from mid terms however my menatal health is back on the rise with that all behind me. When it comes to my project it has been a slow start however things are picking up.. I have chosen corn chips to digest if GMOs are present without the consumers prior knowledge. I am excited yet real apprehensive on what I will discover during this project. I do want to also try green veggies just to see if the veggies we have been exposed to are actually good for us and helping us live a more fruitful life or just contributing to the destruction of our health through our environment. Stay tuned for nect week when we go live into discoery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle