WEEK 9: Chips No Dip

Hello everyone and happy Spring!! I come to you with a tale of unexpected twists and turns in my research journey. However, fate had other plans in store for me. Despite our fervent preparations, we encountered an unforeseen obstacle: the absence of the GMO Investigator kit. Yes, you read that right – our essential tool for genetic testing is nowhere to be found. Josh advised ot should show up on Monday so until then I must wait to carry out my full procedures. In the meantime, I will use this unexpected hiatus to regroup, reassess strategies, and explore alternative avenues for advancing my research goals. Stay tuned for future updates on this quest to unravel the mystery of GMO prevalence in our food supply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle