WEEK 11: Rough Rough Draft

Hello mates! This week I was not able to progress with the procedures of my project so I just focused my attention on my Ochem homework (which was a a lot in itself) and my paper. I am excited for the end of the semester however this time of year always brings me much stress and sleepless nights due to all the assignments due and test preparation that I must do. O chem has been my worst nightmare and I am too excited it is coming to a close very soon but this nightmare will end with a happy ending of me passing and applying for graduation in the fall (cross fingers). For now I will keep pushing along working on my paper since I have spoke with Josh about publishing my paper for this project to add to my resume for grad school. Here is a snippet please advise of any improvements you see fit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 1: ZOOM