WEEK 13: Results Are In

Hello mates! We are nearing the end and the feeling is intense to say the least. This week Josh help me run the results in the computer to get my results logged to see each gel mold deposit clear result. The results were intresting if I do say so myself even with the hiccups along the way that still did not deter the strong results I ended up with. One of the major Tortilla chip brands stated there is no GMO in their blue corn chip however my results show otherwise. Also, a local store brand tortilla showed GMO in their NON-GMO yellow corn chip. I was pleasantly impressed that the hummus from Whole Foods did pass the the NON GMO test that was amazing since I do eat it in my real life often. To conlude most of the food tested passed with no GMO in sight which was a delight to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK 1: ZOOM