WEEK 6: IN THE SADDLE

 I can't believe it is already week six where has the time gone, it is starting to feel like weeks are hours these days. This week started back in the lab working on my project which has been a surprising relief from the stressful workload of organic chemistry. I collected my first few samples of E. Coli which was way simpler than what I had in my mind but it was still exciting somewhat because I am doing something new.  I applied great advice that Evelyn kindly gave to me..to make sure not to press down too hard on the plates so I could get a good amount of bacteria to collect and the results went well I think. Well, we will see in a week or so how it all went truly but at least I feel good about what is happening so far. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK #3: Drop or Juggle