WEEK 7: Wellness

Hi mates! This week has presented unexpected health challenges for me, impacting my ability to actively contribute to my project. I find myself momentarily stepping back to prioritize self-care and recovery. While this might set me back a bit on my project timeline, I believe in the power of resilience and the strength of the collective support of Josh. Life often throws unexpected curveballs, and I'm learning to dance with the rhythm of uncertainty. In this process, I've come to appreciate the value of taking a step back to ensure a healthier comeback which will be after spring break and that is okay. I plan to still keep doing up my project reseach while on break in hopes of finding suitable food products to within stand testing for GMOs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 2: Shake It Up

WEEK 6: Plants Are Rad

WEEK 1: ZOOM